Description: Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy a enrollment card enabling them to legitimately have and make use of hemp extract in Missouri to deal with epilepsy that is intractable. Per section 195.207 hemp extract is understood to be an extract from a cannabis plant or a mix or planning containing plant product this is certainly consists of no longer than three-tenths percent tetrahydrocannabinol by fat; consists of at the least five percent cannabidiol by weight; and possesses no other psychoactive substance.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card enables the registrant to buy hemp extract from a single for the two facilities certified in this state because of the Missouri Department of Agriculture. To learn more about these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or see their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is legitimate for example 12 months just (must re-apply for continued enrollment);
- Is needed to obtain the hemp extract from a production and cultivation center certified in Missouri. You can find presently two facilities in Missouri licensed by the Missouri Department of Agriculture creating hemp extract.
- indicates if a Missouri doctor has signed a waiver, the waiver enables when it comes to possession that is legal of than 20 ounces of hemp extract; and
- presently there isn’t any cost when it comes to Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.
- Returning to Top
A registrant for the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is someone who:
- is 18 years old of older, or even the parent or guardian that is legal of minor that is in charge of the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy might reap the benefits of therapy with hemp extract.
- Back again to Top
Just how to submit an application for or Renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card
- To try to get or restore a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card you have to submit the after products by mail towards the Missouri Department of health insurance and Senior Services, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570
- A completed Missouri Hemp Registration Card Application
- Kind should be finalized by applicant (no photocopy)
- A finished Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Neurologist Certification kind
- Type must certanly be finalized by neurologist certified in Missouri and board certified in neurology (no photocopy)
- Copy for the applicant’s Missouri photo that is valid recognition
- Copy of an archive of this evaluation that is neurologist’s observation concerning the individual’s treatment plan for intractable epilepsy
- A completed Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Certification for Waiver kind (A waiver permits when it comes to control in excess of 20 ounces of hemp extract)
- Kind should be finalized by a doctor certified in Missouri (no photocopy)
Note: Forms must certanly be mailed, as initial signature is necessary on all types. Emailed and faxed forms will never be accepted. Please follow all directions on kinds so that you can submit a completed application.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Statistics
2019 Year-to-date (Last updated: September 1, 2019)
- Total cards granted since system started in 2014: 432 Cards
- 81 Active Cards
- 19 Cards released for grownups
- 62 Cards issued for 52 minors
- Back again to Top